I am excited for camp because when we get there we gonna do some activities. I don't feel nervous because i have been there in grade 2. I am very excited to go, because i have roomates to sleep with and to keep me company. The thing that i love about camp is that i love their food that they make there, and also there food is amazing. The most thing that i love to do at camp is bonfires, swimming, breakfast, activities and the night hike. What i really love about camp is the night hike, activities, swimming an sleeping there. Even though when i first slept on the bed. it felt like paradise. i have a feeling about camp. And it is called [CAMP FEVER]!
Dear Alisse,
ReplyDeleteWow,that was a wonderful blog I your title well I loved everything about your blog I hope to see more blogs, from Hannah Machelm