Last week we Wednesday we left to Simonsberg. Our fist stop was the Giraffe house. We saw a lot of creatures there. And when we got at the giraffe house. We saw a lot of creatures and animals. Then after that when we were done seeing the animals. We had snack and ice-cream. After snack we went to the us and headed off to camp. Then we all arrived at camp. After we arrived at camp. We went to our dorms, and I was with Michaela, Thato and Lethabo. After we sorted our rooms, we all played S.T.O.P. With X-man, John seed, Lunke and Uncle Alan. But we played a lot of games and. When we were finished with the games. Uncle Alan told us what time was Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Then after the meeting we went for a swim. Then it was nearly dinner time. So we got outnof the swimming pool, and got dressed. And then we were done with dinner. We had to go and the night hike. Then when we were done with the night hike. We went to go bathed, got in our pjs and we to the hall to wait for some instructions. Then we were playing musical games. And we played cover the mummie with toilet paper. And when we were done with the games. We went straight to bed. When I was asleep a mosquito came flying around my right ear. When I woke I bumped my head on the pole of the bed. And it was saw. And I got a huge lump on my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment