Sunday, 11 March 2018

News in Grade 5


Last week my class and I did ILT week. Our ILT was about Soil creatures.  My teacher put my class and I into pairs. I was paired up with Zoë Storebel, and I felt very excited to work with her.  My teacher said we had to go and research our soil creature, so Zoë and I chose to do a wombat. 1 week after the whole choosing and stuff. We were told to bring A2 posters and other decorating stuff. I bought a black poster, green Pom poms, coloured tape and craft glue. My class and I started doing our project with partners on Wednesday. My partner and I planned where our pictures were going to go, where our heading will be and where all the info will be. When we were done planning it we started doing our poster and we finished it on Thursday. My teacher said we were going to do a prepaired oral on our creatures. Which was dued on Friday which was only one day we only had to practice. My partner and I practiced and practiced and we eventually got through it. So my partner and I bring props for our oral amd we were the last on to do our oral. I enjoyed doing ILT.


I’m really excited bout camp. I find it really exciting because all 4 grade 5 classes are going together and that means I can make new friends. For camp we are going to High Africa. I’m excited about my cabin, I’m in a cabin with Dani Ellis, India Webster, Megan Speedy, Kita Johannes and Chloe Smit. I haven’t been there before but I’m just excited about good thing to happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment